Many business owners on Long Island spend their valuable time and resources managing accounting functions when their time could be better spent handling operational issues. Hiring a full-time employee with financial expertise is costly, and in many cases, unnecessary. John F. Dennehy Jr., CPA works with local businesses to provide controller services that meet their unique needs.
Controllers serve a relevant purpose but for many businesses, their expertise is only used sporadically, while most of the day-to-day operations can be handled just as effectively, and cost-efficiently, by a bookkeeper. The cost of hiring an experienced staff accountant to handle controller responsibilities can often outweigh the benefits. Relying on a local accounting firm to provide controller services keeps expenses lower, while still providing access to well-trained professionals. The team at John F Dennehy Jr., CPA will work with you to:
- Produce and interpret financial reports
- Provide direction to bookkeeping staff
- Assist with complex accounting issues
- Review current staff procedures and make recommendations
- Create internal controls to reduce the likelihood of error or fraud
- Develop budgets and short and long-term business projections
- Establish benchmarks and assist with trend analysis
- Implement process improvement strategies
- Manage or assist with special projects
- Serve as audit support
- Oversee tax strategy and preparation processes
- Ensure government compliance
It is easy to become so consumed with business accounting that you fail to focus on your area of expertise. This does not have to happen to your business. Working with an experienced accounting firm to manage your accounting needs allows you to feel confident with your business numbers, without the hassle of investing in executive-level employee.
The professionals at John F. Dennehy Jr., CPA will provide your business with controller services so that you can focus on managing your priorities. We differ from many larger firms because our entire team lives and works on Long Island, so we understand the unique needs of local businesses. We will devote the time and energy that your business needs to stay well organized.
Trust the team at John F. Dennehy Jr., CPA to provide controller services for your business. We will provide quality, professional services that are catered to the needs of your business. Save time and make sure your resources are devoted to the areas of your business where they are truly needed. To find out more about what our team can do for your business, schedule your free consultation.